Fluoride removal plus Doulton UltraCarb replacement water filter cartridges
Fluoride cartridge filter (activated alumina). When removal of fluoride from your water supply is required this filter can be added to existing systems – the manufacturer states a minimum 90% removal. Independent tests performed at Tweed Heads, Qld, showed a 98% removal.
* Activated Alumina is relatively inert, non-toxic, non-corrosive and not prone to oxidation
* Good performance, even at low concentration ranges
* Activated Alumina is considered safe and non toxic and has been widely used and approved within the water filtration industry for many years. It is a recognized treatment media by the WQA (Water Quality Association).
You should expect to see close to 100% reduction of typical levels of fluoride found in water supplies with most legitimate manufacturers cartridges containing activated alumina as long as they are used within the manufacturers guidelines with regards to flow rates, temperature and replacement time frames. It is a proven medium for the removal of fluoride throughout many industries and applications and is acknowledged as an effective method by WQA (Water Quality Association).
The Doulton ultracarb is arguably the best water filter available, you can remove this from your system and clean it to maintain maximum efficiency. This water filter cartridge has silver built into the ceramic which is better than impregnated carbon filters, the silver ensures that this cartridge is completely self steralising.
Hand Built in Australia by fully licensed plumbers
- Heavy metals
- Klebiella terrigena
- Particulate matter
- Salmonella typhi
- Vibrio cholera
Doulton Sterasyl ceramic provides genuine sub micron filtration. The cartridge reduced fine particulate matter, bacteria, cysts and turbidity. The incorporation of silver locked within the ceramic structure gives enhanced self sterilising properties.
An inner core of activated carbon block removes chlorine and organic compounds.
Ion exchange resin reduces Lead and other heavy metals.
- Compatible within standard 10” or 20” filters.
- Filtration efficiency >99.99% at 0.9 micron.
- Filtration efficiency >99.99% at 0.5 to 0.8 micron.
- Highly efficient bacteriological filtration.
- Cryptosporidium removal efficiency of >99.999% (tested live).
- Ideal for post filtration.
- High levels of chlorine and organics removed.
- Lead and other heavy metals reduced.