AS 3497 Approved,
The system meets all plumbing code requirements, it has been tested to Australian Standards AS 3497. High Quality at an affordable price!
Unlike traditional reverse osmosis systems every time you change the cartridge you get a new housing, no mess, no need to sanitise.
Changing the cartridges is as easy as changing a light bulb, no tools, no drips, no need to utilise expensive service technicians!
High Quality USA Reverse Osmosis Water Filter
Our under sink fluoride removal water filters are the most advanced available on the market, looking for the best water filter to remove fluoride and chlorine from Sydney tap water - our reverse osmosis systems are only bettered by our install services.
If you are not 100% satisfied with any of our systems within 30 days of install we will give you a full refund no questions asked.
2. Your system is installed by a licensed plumber (34 years experience) - any leaks caused by installation by non licensed plumber may not be covered by your insurance.
3. Water waste from cheap systems - our system is a low waste unit and will run 4 - 8 times lower than others on the market.
4. NSF 58 certification - national independent test which is awarded to systems that meet strict contaminant removal guidelines.
5. Country of origin - our system is made using USA made housings and cartridges and assembled by licensed plumbers in Australia.
6. Warranty - all parts and labour are part of our comprehensive 10 year warranty - we cover all of Sydney and ensure that service is always available if and when you need it. If you continue to be a valued customer after this time, we will happily extend your warranty.
7. Our no questions asked 30 Day money back guarantee ensures that you can buy with complete confidence that everything that we promise upfront will be delivered with no exceptions. We have been serving Sydney for over 8 years and have never had an unhappy customer.
8. All the fittings, including the tank, tubing and tap are NSF certified - nothing that your pure water comes into contact with is going to cause issues, such as non-certified taps that contain lead or cheap non bpa free plastics.
9. Price - it is important not to be oversold or undersold - extremely cheap units are available however on closer inspection they may be cheaply manufactured and not comply with the points already stated above. On the other hand some units costing many thousands of dollars can be mere marketing hype. We are happy to say that this system is the best available at the best possible price.
10. We are a small Australian family business - you can deal with the owners who have a vested interest in your complete satisfaction. We have had over 25 years experience in water purification.
11. Running costs - because this system has easy self change cartridges, self-service is a breeze - saving money and time. Current running costs per year once installed is $110.00 (includes free post of cartridges).
12. Purity and Taste - this system will deliver absolute purity and the best tasting water on tap year after year guaranteed. Purity of incoming water and drinking water will be measured on install, to guarantee that you have the purest water on tap at home or in your office.
Fantastic value & performance
Posted by Greg on 20th Nov 2014
I have spent the last 12 years drinking spring water as I really didn't enjoy tap water,the fluoride in the tap water also affected me adversely, also I didn't like the taste or the smell.
During that time I have also purchased other reverse osmosis systems and none measured up to the easy twist system.
I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Its as good as drinking delivered spring water in my opinion and is saving me about $1000 per year in buying water.