All of our water filters are covered by a minimum of a 1 year warranty, our drinking water systems are covered by a 10 year warranty as set out below.
1. Clear Choice Water as the warrantor offer no warranties other than those detailed within.
2. The warrantor will not be held responsible for any representations which may conflict with this warranty, whether such representations are made by Clear Choice Water or by any independent source.
3. The warranty is available to original purchase of newly packaged water filter/product units from Clear Choice Water and does not extend to the resale of second hand or demonstration models.
4. This warranty applies for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase of this product from Clear Choice Water against all defects in material or workmanship.
5. This warranty is conditional upon the product being installed and operated in absolute accordance to the manufacturers or Clear Choice Water’s instructions.
6. This warranty does not cover: filter cartridges, disposable inline filters, damage to filters not supplied by Clear Choice Water, damage to filters caused by hot water, freezing. Damage resulting by accident, alteration, misuse, improper installation or operation with a lack of care.
7. Nothing in this warranty, however shall be construed as affecting any rights under the Trade Practices Act or any other Commonwealth or State Legislation. Any such rights cannot be modified or excluded by agreement.
8. Clear Choice Water is not responsible or liable for any indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the water filter unit or other damages with respect to economic loss, loss of property, loss of revenue or profit or costs of removal installation or reinstallation.
9. In the event of a claim occurring within 10 years of purchase, the original purchaser should contact Clear Choice Water with proof of original receipt.
Clear Choice Water reserves the right to determine whether or not the fault was caused by faulty workmanship or material defects. When satisfied that a valid claim has been made Clear Choice Water will fix or replace the faulty part in a prompt, professional manner.
Should it be proven that the claim is invalid; the client must pay the necessary service fee in accordance with the standard rates charged by Clear Choice Water.