Double Action Carbon Filtration Technology
Omnipure quick change cartridges, incorporates the latest water filtration technology. Water passes through the first stage 5 micron filter reducing sediment, chlorine taste and odours; then through the second stage 0.5 micron catalytic carbon filter reducing cysts such as cryptosporidium and giradia along with heavy heavey metals such as lead.
Features and Benefits
- Quick and easy installation – no plumber required
- Sediment dirt, rust and other particles are filtered out down to 0.5 microns including >99.99% Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts – peace of mind for all the family
- Taste, odour, chlorine and other chemicals such as chloramines are absorbed by the dual action carbon block technology – leaving healthy, great tasting water
- Lead Reduction – a harmful heavy metal found in most Australian water supplies – great for families with young children
- Ultra Hygienic Quick change cartridge technology – as easy as changing a light bulb!
Q5540 first stage Carbon Filter
|Chlorine, Taste and Odour Reduction
|N/A Dependant Upon the quality of the influent Water
|0.5 GPM or 1.9 Litre per Minute
|Average Particulate Reduction
Q5515 second stage Carbon Filter
|Cyst Removal & Chlorine, Taste and Odour Reduction
|Capacity Lead Reduction
|1,250 US Gallons or 4731 Litres
|Capacity Chlorine Reduction
|2,500 US Gallons or 9462 Litres
|Average Cysts Reduction
Omnipure Q Series quick change water filter cartridges also fits some Clearwater Twin Systems.
This filter is suitable for any QRO Filter system, including the HydROtwist and the PuROtwist water filter systems
The cartridges in this twin pack are the Omnipure Q 5515 and the Omnipure Q 5540
Easy Cartridge Replacement
The Q series water filter cartridges simply twist off from the head as easy as chaging a light bulb, then the new Q5540 and Q5515 filter cartridge is just as easily fitted by screwing the threaded cartridge back into place, for a fast and easy water filter cartridge replacement.