Fits 10 inch x 4.5 inch water filter housings
Geyser Aragon, designed & made in Europe used after the Chernobyl disaster, perfect choice for areas impacted by the unprecedented Australian Bush Fires.
Developed in Eastern Europe, this unique Aragon water filter cartridge is based on the innovative, patented Aragon Media. It has been extensively tested by Certified Laboratories in Europe, to effectively remove chemicals, pesticides, bacteria and heavy metals as well as sediment down to >2 microns.
Advantages of the Aragon Water Filter
- New SGS-polymers: Space Globular Structure (SGS) material for water purification combines 3 types of filtration: mechanical, sorption and ion-exchange, making this filter the best to date at removing the widest range of chemicals. mechanically strong structure. These polymer chains are coated and enable a highly effective ion exchange process.
- High quality extruded carbon block: The Aragon solid block material is a bacteriostatic polymer made from additives of silver and granules of ion-exchange resins. It is equally effective at purifying both hot and cold water.
- Removal-efficiency: Mechanically strong structure. These polymer chains are coated and enable a highly effective ion exchange process.
This method of SGS-polymer filtration is up to 20 times more effective than common methods of ion-exchange.
The Filtration Benefits of the Aragon Water Filter
- High removal efficiency: Mechanical impurities are filtered out through the surface layers with extremely high accuracy. SGS-polymers have shown the best results in the complex removal of harmful impurities. Elements and compounds including heavy metals and radioactive materials are removed through ion-exchange and sorption mechanisms.
- Aragon solid block: Hardness salts, dissolved and colloidal iron, heavy metals and there compounds are removed through the resin and polymer ion-exchange properties. The Aragon filters capacity also provides removal of active chlorine, chlorine containing compounds and organic compounds.
Aragon represents the most up-to-date technology for water treatment and viruses, bacteria and cyst removal. That makes it possible to get completely safe and health-promoting water without boiling.
This cartridge (Patent No. 2287356 dd. 30.06.2015) combines several water treatment methods: mechanical; ion exchange, adsorption; electric adsorption.
Polymers with a space globular structure (SGS-polymers) were first synthesised in the USSR as the type of ion-exchange resins in the middle of 20th century.
Today only Geyser has a serial production technology of this material. SGS-polymers are radically new material combining three types of filtration: mechanical, sorption, and ion-change filtration. None of known sorption materials can remove such a wide range of chemical compounds as SGS-polymers do.